ViewDatum provides enterprise-quality technology consulting and implementation solutions to established small businesses, nonprofits, and fast-growth startups.
When most organizations exceed approximately 15 – 20 employees, they reach an inescapable need to adopt a technology infrastructure to measure/manage bandwidth, increase productivity, and/or enhance their digital interaction with the marketplace. Regardless of industry, most of these businesses do not have employees on their payroll with the skill set to effectively manage the ensuing technology needs.
This lack of IT resources leads to 3 typical paths of misdirection.
1) Expanding the role of an existing employee(s) outside of their area of expertise and into a role with technology oversight. These employees typically know enough to be dangerous. Despite their best intentions, they present a clear and present danger.
2) Hiring a dedicated IT resource. This move makes sense and solves short-term problems when this resource is brought in to manage a particular problem. While that resource is skilled in resolving the problem at hand, IT encompasses numerous sub-disciplines including networking services, hardware, software development, technical business analysis, and project management. It is possible to find a single resource with all of these skill sets. However, it is highly unlikely, and when found, those resources come with a high price tag that many smaller organizations cannot afford.
3) Filling each gap with a different outsourced technology company as needs arise. This model may work well in larger corporations where technology initiatives can be compartmentalized, but not in small organizations where technology initiatives are full of overlap. Additionally, small businesses’ infrastructures (and budgets) are not built for this. As a result, their full time employees get dragged into roles in which they end up serving as IT project managers and liaisons attempting to establish communication among multiple vendors who are not operating in solidarity to build solutions that serve the business’ long-term needs. The costs of misallocating full-time employees, paying multiple vendors, and paying for solutions that may have to ultimately be destroyed and rebuilt can cripple a small organization.
ViewDatum helps organizations escape, or avoid, all of these typical pitfalls by providing outsourced, experienced, technology consulting and implementation solutions. By doing so, we ensure our clients receive a higher quality output and a higher return on their investment.
We are anchored by a core team that specializes in management and technology consulting, custom software development, UX/UI, and project management. Not only do we love these areas and understand then intimately, we also know how to weave them together to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Our company culture fosters a team that has both a strong professional and personal rapport, yielding an extraordinarily high level of collaboration, innovation, and dedication.
The ViewDatum Difference
We differentiate ourselves from the competition in 5 key ways:
- The experience and expertise of our team, which spans a wide array of technology solutions and has been honed in Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, startups, and nonprofits.
- We are not a sales organization that tries to push clients into the specific solutions that we are comfortable with or need to sell in order to make quotas. We work diligently to understand our clients’ needs and develop the appropriate solutions unique to their situations.
- We not only identify needs and make consultative suggestions; we also roll up our sleeves, put teams in place, and execute the solutions.
- Our work is guided by processes and methods, under the direction of IT Project Managers who provide milestones and expectations to our clients, while internally ensuring our resources remain on time and within budget.
- We understand more about our clients than just the 0’s and 1’s of their technology infrastructure. We engage with them to understand their business and the marketplace. Additionally, we offer Business Consulting Services ranging from Strategic Planning, Product Development, and Go-to-Market Strategies, to Leadership Training and Development.